This place will be delighted in helping you to become acquainted with Uganda, its people and its flora and fauna in a sensitive way, so that local people and the environment will not be affected.
The resort is an ideal base for bird watching, tours on the Lake Victoria, white water rafting on the Nile and safaris through East Africa. That is why the resort is well known for its perfect surroundings for those tourists who would like to experience and learn about the rich African culture.
Total beds: 280 Total rooms: 140 with bath/shower Room Amenities & Decor: Bamburi Beach Hotel comprises of attractive and vibrant deluxe bedrooms with Arabian style furniture, set in three story buildings, most with a superb view of the Indian Ocean. Every room has a ceramic tiled floor and private balcony with a beautiful wooden or concrete balustrade. The rooms have either two twin beds or a queen size bed and a single bed. All the bedrooms can accommodate an extra bed or a baby cot. The bathrooms are spaciously set with a shower, a wash hand basin, and adjacent to the rest room. Hot water is supplied by solar heating system. Every room has a combination safe. There is direct dial telephones in all guest rooms.
There is a 150 seat air-conditioned Baraza conference center
- The center has a full-time program for the children Open from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m that include local TV shows; video shows, swimming in the adjacent baby pool, drawing, and beach games.
- Open and covered free car-parking area.
- Sun beds, mattresses, beach umbrellas and pool towels free of charge.
- There are two sun-terraces for sun bathing.
- Fax and photocopy facilities during office hours.
- There is a Beauty saloon for massage and hair-do parlor.
After dinner, the nightly entertainment includes performances such as disco music dancing, live music dancing, traditional dancers, cabaret shows, acrobats, sketches, bingo, crab racing.
- Two large fresh water - free form swimming pools. One with Jacuzzi and the other with an adjacent baby pool and children's Adventure Center.
- Scuba diving lesson in the pool.
Other activities at additional costs include snorkeling, windsurfing, coral reef garden safaris with glass bottomed boat, deep sea fishing, canoeing, peddle boating can be arranged.There are 2 split air-conditioned squash courts.
- There is a Well-equipped gymnasium.
- There is a Table tennis, pool table and a darts board
- Beauty Therapy and massage services
- Swimming pool
- Nature Walks
- Reforestation Program
- Out of Africa jogging trails
- Game viewing drives