Seronera is one of the most important spots of Serengeti National Park, where you can witness an actual kill in the flesh. This area is in the heart of the Serengeti, where all game drives, balloon safaris, and catching planes take place. Seronera Wildlife Lodge is located on the migratory route, and it provides front-seat viewing of this extraordinary natural phenomenon.
Seronera Wildlife Lodge is artfully constructed around a rocky outcrop from glass and wood elements, perfectly blending into its surrounding; next to the lodge, several waterholes attract, day and night, the most amazing animals, providing a unique opportunity for a close encounter with the Big Five. Seronera Lodge is only 5 minutes from the departing point of the hot air balloon safaris, which offer a thrilling bird's-eye wildlife perspective of the vast plains of The Serengeti.
From its privileged location, the Seronera's 75 rooms afford stunning views of over a million wildebeest as they migrate from Kenya to Lake Victoria to escape the drought.
NUMBER OF ROOMS: The lodge has 75 rooms over two levels, with 58 twin rooms, 18 double rooms (King-size bed), two junior suites and one Presidential suite. 18 of the rooms are inter-connecting.
Room decor: All rooms have a view over the Serengeti Park. Simply decorated with wood as the main theme.
Room amenities: Natural ventilation, mosquito nets over the air vents, 220 Volts electricity, en-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub and toilet.
Special feature: Central location in the park on a prime game viewing area
- The Chui restaurant with a capacity of 150.
- The Pango indoor bar - very spacious and pleasant overlooking the incomparable Serengeti plains.
- The Ikoma sundowner bar - is an open terrace outside from which to view the sunset
- Restaurant and bars
- Gift Shop and boutique
- Communication facilities like telephone, fax and radio
- Electricity - 220 Volts
Conference room available for a capacity of 150. Own equipment.
- Sunset viewing from a specially arranged viewpoint
- Projection or video films on the life of wild animals
- Traditional dance shows every Sunday and Monday evenings
- Balloon safaris