Perfectly set in the remote southern part of the Serengeti, Sanctuary Kusini's location was specially selected after much research by our guides and the local experts. It overlooks the plains where game are a common sight all year round. Built around a spectacular rocky outcrop and on the path of the wildebeest migration, the camp is ideal for seeing cheetah and wildebeest that congregate on the grassy plains in the calving season from mid-December to March.
Why Sanctuary Kusini
- On the path of the great wildebeest migration
- Incredible sundowners and cosmic safaris on top of the kopje with 360 degree views
- The only permanent camp located in the southern Serengeti
- Fantastic game viewing year round
- Contribute to the cheetah watch project with your cheetah sighting images