Since 1894 The Arusha Hotel has watched as the once sleepy town of Arusha has grown up around it. From its central vantage point at the famous Clock Tower roundabout and overlooked by the majestic shadow of Mount Meru, this is the finest place to stay in Arusha. Arusha's supreme boutique hotel offering first class accommodation and service, surrounded by the history of bygone eras. The hotel boasts the finest location in the heart of Arusha, in the tranquil surroundings of its own tropical gardens.
The Arusha Hotel boasts 86 elegantly appointed rooms included 4 Suites, 25 Executive Deluxe rooms and 57 Superior Rooms. Professionally managed, we ensure the needs of every guest are carried out with East African charm and warmth.
The Arusha Hotel has always played a leading role in Tanzania's colourful history. After extensive renovation and refurbishment, the hotel (formerly The New Arusha Hotel) is now the leading and best-loved hotel in Arusha town, making it the natural choice for visitors to Arusha, be it for business or adventure.
NUMBER OF ROOMS:
The Arusha has 86 rooms including 4 suites, 25 deluxe rooms and 57 standard rooms. Elegantly furnished with en-suite bathrooms equipped with bathroom amenities and tea and coffee making facilities. Each room is fitted with satellite television with a selection of channels, hair dryer and an electronic safe. Rooms also have direct dial phones, wireless internet and air-conditioning.
- Executive double Main Building
- Queen bedded rooms located on all 3 floors offering views of the town and mountain or over the garden.
- Executive twin Main Building
- Spacious Twin double bedded rooms located on all 3 floors offering views of the town and mountain or over the garden.
- Executive double Garden Wing
- Queen bedded rooms on the first and second floor offering views of the pool and sprawling gardens. Upstairs rooms have their own private verandah
- Executive twin Garden Wing
- Spacious Twin double-bedded rooms located on both floors offering view of the garden and pool.
- Deluxe double Garden Wing
- King beds on the second floor with private verandah.
- Junior Suite
- Queen bedded room located on ground floor offering views of the garden. Private lounge adjoining.
- Superior Suite double Main Building
- 4 poster double bed overlooking the courtyard and pool area with private lounge and balcony offering stunning views of the town and Mt Meru. All rooms fully air conditioned with en-suite bathroom and separate toilet. Also mini bars as well as plasma tvs.
Elegantly furnished with en-suite bathrooms equipped with bathroom amenities and tea and coffee making facilities. Each room is fitted with satellite television with a selection of channels, hair dryer and an electronic safe. All rooms have direct dial phones.
At the Arusha, you will find yourself tempted by the wide variety of Local, International, and Asian cuisines. Choosing will be anything but easy. The Porini Terrace, Parachichi Restaurant and Hatari Tavern are great dining and cocktail venues where you can enjoy a leisurely meal, the convenience of a quick bite or relax with a cool drink after a long, hard day. Well versed staff members bring outstanding hospitality to the property with their excellent service and knowledge.
Our restaurants offer a variety of dishes ensuring all tastes are catered for and Executive Chef brings with him a wealth of experience and redefines the art of fine dining. Take an aromatic tour and experience our first class a la carte menu designed to demonstrate the innovative culinary talent of our chefs, coupled with our exclusive wine list guaranteed to tempt even the most experienced connoisseur.
- International direct dial phone
- Bathroom amenities incl. bath robes
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Satellite TV AND Internet access
- Electronic safes
- Mosquito Net and Mosquito Screen
- 24 hours room service
- Gym facilities
- Business center with secretarial services
- 3 bars and 1 restaurants with buffet and an a la carte menu
- Heated swimming pool
- Tea and coffee making facilities and bathroom amenities
- Baby sitting
- Laundry and shoe cleaning facilities
- Curio shop
- Gemstone including ?£liveTanzanite gemstone cutting demonstrations
The Arusha has 3 function rooms that include the Jumuika Conference room, fully equipped and capable to handle 100 delegates or perhaps the
classically furnished Kikao Executive board room with 16 leather back chairs would be more suitable. And last but not least Porinis, a multi-function room that opens out onto the terrace. Capable of handling up to 300 people. For outside functions there is 3 acres of sprawling lush tropical landscaped gardens. A perfect location to host larger numbers of guests for banqueting, parties and receptions.