At Loldia House you'll experience the life of Kenya's early settlers. Loldia House is an ideal spot to relax, taste the pleasures of Kenyan country life and explore the Great Rift Valley. There are beautiful views of the dormant volcano, Mount Longonot. Wild animals roam free on the farm and in the evenings hippo munch quietly by the waterside. Loldia House is only a two hour drive from Nairobi and within easy reach of Nairobi's International Airport. It is a perfect place from which to begin your exciting safari holiday around Kenya. It is also conveniently located for day trips to the famous Lake Nakuru National Park. There are now also daily flights on Governors Aviation direct from Loldia House to the Masai Mara.
- Kenya Hotels
- Aberdare Hotels
- Amboseli Hotels
- Laikipia Hotels
- Naivasha Hotels
- Chui Lodge
- Crater Lake Camp
- Dodo's Tower
- Elsamere Camp
- Enashipai Resort & Spa
- Fish Eagle Inn and Camp Site
- Fishermans Camp
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort
- Kiangazi House
- Kongoni Lodge
- Lake Naivasha Country Club
- Lake Naivasha Panorama Park Hotel
- Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge
- Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort
- Lake Naivasha Sweet Lake Resort
- Loldia House
- Naivasha Simba Lodge
- Lamu Hotels
- Maasai Mara Hotels
- Malindi Hotels
- Mombasa Hotels
- Mount Kenya Hotels
- Nairobi Hotels
- Nakuru Hotels
- Samburu Hotels
- Tsavo Hotels
- Homa Bay
- Tanzania Hotels
- Uganda Hotels
- Zanzibar Hotels
- Mafia Island Hotels
Kenya & Beyond Safaris
Moi Avenue, CBD,
P.O. Box 4623-00200, Nairobi - Kenya
The camp consists of 61 spacious self contained tents sheltered by traditional African ?£Makuti', thatched roofs.
- 04 rooms with a bed capacity of 18, categorised as below: -
- 01 chalet with 3 separate rooms, 06 twins
- 01 chalet with 2 rooms, 03 doubles
- All tents are en suite with built in showers and toilets.
- Tents can be customized to sleep singles, doubles, triple or family bed configurations.
- In addition it has available an open terraced Restaurant and Bar under acacia trees overlooking the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Dining room in colonial English style. Loldia house also has a colonial style lounge with a fireplace and book shelves. You can choose to be served in your rooms.
- Small Curio Shop
- Laundry - daily at no extra cost.
- Bureau De Change and Use of Credit Cards.
- Telephone and Fax in Loldia House.
- Radio contact with other camps and Nairobi office.
- Loldia Airstrip.
- Facilities for children of all ages
- Rate includes: Airstrip transfers, accommodation, meals, activities and laundry.
- Rate excludes: flights, drinks, conservation fees
- Excursions with game drives and picnic breakfast / lunch to Lake Nakuru National Park, Hells Gate National Park, Lake Elementaita and Lake Bogoria.
- Park fees and drink payable directly.
- Game walks in the ranch (included in the price)
- Night game viewing drives on the ranch (included in price).
- Horse riding on the ranch (included in price).
- Morning and afternoon boat rides on Lake Naivasha (Sundowner), boat ride to Crescent Island with game watching and game walks (included in price).
- Fishing - boat rides for fishing with full equipment (Tilapia) (included in price).
- Walking/Farm: Walking on nearby mountains (Longonot, Eburu) with Picnics or visit of fields of the Ranch and flower farms (included in price).
- Various walking trails or boat rides for bird watching (included in price).
- Golf: 18 hole Golf site nearby (Green fees payable directly separately).
- Tennis court on the Ranch with equipment (included in price).
- Cultural visits to the nearby Loldia School, jewellery or painter with the possibility to buy (included in price).