Most city hotels insist on blending into the concrete jungle. Thankfully, Sarova Panafric refuses to succumb to this urban order. Named in honour of the Pan African movement, Sarova Panafric was inaugurated by the first president of Kenya, H.E. Mzee Jomo Kenyatta, on 5th January 1965 and truly represents the African renaissance.
Idyllically located 5 minutes', drive from the CBD and 18 km from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, amidst beautifully landscaped gardens in a quiet suburb of Nairobi, Sarova Panafric offers 162 rooms in a range of Superior, Executive, Club, Studio and Themed Suites - all recently refurbished and decorated in a contemporary vibrant African style. Once the watering hole for freedom fighters, spies and foreign correspondents, Flame Tree restaurant is named after the Flame Tree that holds pride of place in the gardens and offers leisurely meals.
Sarova Panafric offers state-of-the-art banqueting and conferencing facilities with a range of meeting and function rooms equipped with the latest audio visual and WIFI equipment. To wind up the day, take a dip in the pool or go for a leisurely massage - or simply enjoy a cool drink to the soothing sounds of Africa's rhythm.
72 twins, 82 singles and 06 Suites, 30 one bedroom and 16 two bedroom apartments.
Room dcor: Brightly coloured paintings matching the walls and bedcovers and curtains.
Room amenities: Standard air-conditioned rooms with satellite TVS, private balconies either facing the garden or the swimming pool, en-suite toilet and bath with shower, private safety deposit boxes.
Special feature: Within easy proximity to the city centre.
Flame-Tree brasserie & bar - terrace overlooking the city, serves buffet breakfast and A-la carte lunch and dinner. Swimming Pool Bar - poolside bar and restaurant ideal for barbecue parties and receptions
- All rooms are air-conditioned, have private balconies, private bath with shower and WC, Telephone,
- Satellite TV and free safety deposit boxes
- Laundry and valet services
- Ample parking space
- Gift shop
- Syndicate and meeting rooms with capacity of 10-30 executives
- Baraza room ideal for a capacity of 150
- Jambo room has a capacity of 200
- Swimming pool area and Simba grill can both be arranged for large functions
- Audio-visual equipment and Secretarial assistance, photocopying, fax, telephone and stationery
- Swimming Pool
- Sports and entertainment facilities should be enquired at the front desk