There is something breathtaking about waking up to the sight of zebras, giraffes, ostriches and gazelles grazing right outside your window. This is the kind of treat you can only enjoy at Ole-Sereni the city hotel by the game park.
Discover the worlds of flavors at Ole-Sereni. Whether it's Thai Chicken Caesar Salad and a toasted Baguette or a signature Jack Daniels Steak. Ole Sereni serves the best of 5 different cuisines served at the Big Five restaurant, the Waterhole and the fine dining Eagles' Lounge.
Drum your body into shape at our state of the art Duma health club or sit by the poolside bar whilst trying to spot your favorite game at the national park. We also offer our guests aerobics, steam, sauna and massage facilities.
Ole-Sereni offers 134 tastefully decorated rooms divided into 28 standard rooms, 60 superior rooms, 14 deluxe rooms, 24 executive & club rooms, 6 junior suites and 2 executive suites.
Room dcor: The rooms are tastefully decorated and furnished offering guests the comforts of a modern city hotel.
Room amenities: All the rooms have a twin or double bed and are equipped with private bath/ shower, air conditioning, safe, mini bar, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, satellite TV, internet and direct dial telephone. Also provided in all rooms are bathrobes and bedroom slippers as all our guests are VIP.
Special feature: Guests view animals at the waterhole in the park from the restaurants, bars, swimming pool, selected rooms and parts of the hotel. As ?£the city hotel by the game park, it offers guests a chance to view game only 15 minutes after leaving the airport.
- Main bar and coffee shop with large veranda overlooking the waterhole in the Park.
- Main restaurant boasting an open kitchen cooking Mongolian, Grills, Italian, Indian and Chinese dishes. This restaurant also boasts a large veranda overlooking the Park.
- Sports entertainment centre
- Eagles Bar & Grillroom also overlooking the Park on one side and the Nairobi skyline on the other.
- 300 ft long x 20 ft wide veranda overlooking the waterhole in the Nairobi National Park on the west side of the hotel
- Private Dining room for up to 40 pax.
- Entertainment Bar/Club overlooking the Park and Nairobi city skyline
- Secretarial service laser printing, photocopying, fax, Internet access/email
- Direct dial facilities
- Satellite TV
- Proper workspace with desk and chair for writing
- Electric socket for the laptop
- Hair dressing Salon and beauty parlor
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning
- Gift Shop
- 500 pax conference facilities, which can be split into 5 smaller rooms.
- 2 meeting rooms up to 30 pax
- 4 boardrooms
- Fully equipped business centre
- Wireless internet connections in the conference rooms and public areas
- Cabled high speed internet in all the rooms