Set in four acres of beautifully landscaped lawns surrounded by lush gardens and Jacaranda trees, the Jacaranda Hotel is a landmark of calm and tranquility.
The hotel is situated in the heart of Westlands, just 5km from Nairobi Central Business District. Jacaranda is adjacent to major businesses and shopping malls and offers easy access to the city centre, making it ideal for both Corporate and safari travelers.
121 twin rooms
Room dcor: Recently renovated, spacious with bright colours and wall furnishings.
Room amenities: Central ceiling fan, Satellite TV, direct dial telephones, proper workspace with desk and chair for writing, electric socket for the laptop and en-suite facilities.
Special feature: It is an ideal hotel for the visiting businessman, for a conference or as a Nairobi base for the start of a safari.
- Safari Caf - The main restaurant of the hotel, buffet lunch or a la carte.
- Safari Bar - This is a warm comfortable bar open from 11.00am to midnight.
- Gazebo Bar - Alongside the pool edge under a canopy. Snack menu available. The Gazebo Banda is an ideal venue for cocktail parties. Guests can enjoy a selection of hot and cold canaps and sip cocktails of to their choice as they listen to the background sounds of a live band or piped music.
- Secretarial service laser printing, photocopying, fax, Internet access/email
- Direct dial facilities
- Satellite TV
- Proper workspace with desk and chair for writing
- Electric socket for the laptop
- Hair dressing Salon and beauty parlor
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning
- Gift Shop
- Baby sitters available with adequate notice
Two conference rooms sited on the ground floor in the Garden Wing with ample secure parking facilities:
- Jacaranda Room - This room holds 25-boardroom style and 40-theatre style.
- Palm Room - This room holds 50 or 70 in boardroom and theatre style respectively.
- Swimming Pool - Medium sized pool and childrens pools are open from 7.00am to 6.30pm.
- Safari desk - Open from 8.00am - 5.30pm and can book all manner of excursion or safar