With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Resort's 120 luxuriously appointed hotel rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. Its no wonder this Nanyuki resort emerged a winner in the 2013 Travellers Choice Awards and that Travel & Leisure Magazine often positions it in the ',World's Top 50', List. Originally the retreat of movie star and Club founder, William Holden, the Club's illustrious former members have included Winston Churchill and Bing Crosby.
For those who wish to spend time relaxing at the Mount Kenya resort hotel, there are many Nanyuki recreational activities available: horseback riding, golf, croquet, a bowling green, table tennis, swimming, an animal orphanage and much more. To be able to relax and appreciate the superb setting, the personal attention lavished on all our visitors, the numerous activities and superb cuisine, one night is just not enough.
Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club is the ideal base for a truly superb holiday in Nanyuki, Kenya. With some of the country's finest attractions on the doorstep, visitors to the resort can enjoy an enormous range of excursions and activities without spending hours and even days traveling between each. Making it one of the most truly best hotels in kenya.
340 rooms in 03 Storeys (221 standard twins, 77 doubles, 36 triples, 06 Junior Suites and 02 luxury Presidential Suites). Suites have separate bedroom and lounge. Out of these, 06 are deluxe rooms and 30 non smoking rooms.
Room dcor: All rooms have a balcony with a view of the pool or the sea and decorated in bright colours.
Room amenities: TVs in deluxe rooms, direct dial telephone private with bath/shower and WC, Mosquito nets, Air-conditioning, 240 volts and 50 cycles, razor outlets and hair dryer.
Special feature: Beautiful Beach
- Pavilion I & II - Capacity 680, on the ground floor, serves buffet breakfast and variousthemes over lunch, dinner. Dress code Men must wear long trousers for dinner.
- Minazi Capacity 72, on the ground floor, pavilion 4, serves snack menu all payable directly.
- Tamanisha Theme Bar on first floor on pavilion 4, balcony terrace with a sea view and a speciality
- bar for cocktails. Venue for Stereo music, satellite TV screens, Pool table
- Lido Grill Capacity 100, by the poolside, overlooking ocean, serves barbeque prawns, lobster etc.
- Jambo Pool Bar - Capacity 60 people, by the pool, open all day
- Beach Bar Capacity 150, by the Volleyball Court, live music three times a week
- Room service - available 24 hours
- outside catering facilities
- Voltage of 240 volts and 50 cycles
- Shopping Arcade
- Beauty and massage parlour
- Bureau De Change and Credit Card facilities
- Baby sitting services available at a fee
- Laundry Services
- In-house doctor on call
- Magharibi - capacity 250, first floor pavilion 3, serves afternoon tea, ideal for cocktail receptions,
- Baraza capacity 400 theatre, 500 cocktail, 300 seminar
- Fahari capacity 300 theatre, 400 cocktail, 150 seminar
- Mzima capacity 200 theatre
- 05 swimming pools with dive/springboards and waterslides
- 4 floodlit tennis courts
- Multi gym with nautilus equipment and expert trainers
- Organized sports activities like Beach volley ball
- Water Sports Centre (Independent)
- Daily video shows
- Golf can be arranged nearby Nyali Golf and Country Club
- "Rythms" Discotheque - amphitheatre with a bar/ample seating
- Entertainment troupes and animations
- Excursions and visits to places of interest